RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Before you return a Sepia Stories product, it would be ideal to pause for a moment to understand how our products are made. All our products are handcrafted by traditional artisans in rural India, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from the other.
So an irregular weave or print or a stitch is not to be considered a defect. Handmade by definition means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity. The majority of the production cycle processes are manual; hence the irregularities which may occur are characteristic of the process and not to be considered as a defect.
Please read item descriptions carefully and note the sizes of products. Please also know monitors are calibrated differently and colors, while may be close, may not be 100% accurate. We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on this Web site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. In spite of these variables, at Sepia Stories we stand behind the quality of our products and we will replace the product if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason. Please read below our return & exchange policies before you return any item.
Our shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our workspace, but if you are not satisfied with your purchase please follow the instructions below:
- Exchange/Return will be only accepted once.
- We only exchange a product for once and when informed within 2 working days from receiving the goods.If you would like to request an exchange please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Items which are to be exchanged need to be sent back within 7 days of receiving the goods.
- in will replace the returned items or issue a credit note for the cost of the goods after we have received the returned shipment.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded, and customers are required to pay for the shipping costs to return the goods to the applicable return address. Sepiastories.in will not be responsible for any loss in the courier sent by you.
- If we have sent you the wrong item (wrong style, color or size), shipping charges for the replacement will not be billed to the customer.
- The value of the exchange order cannot be lesser than the original order. However, it can be more. In this case the difference amount must be paid by the customer.
79/A, Ave Maria Irene’s
Varca, Goa 403721
Mobile – +91 9067448678
Note: Customers cannot return or exchange an item which has been purchased online at retail stores, and similarly retail store purchases cannot be returned through our Online Store.